We’re Pregnant!…With Endometriosis and Endometrioma

There’s a good reason that I haven’t been able to post in the last few weeks. We’re pregnant! After my last post, I found out I’m pregnant.

No IVF…no IUI… no hormone supplements… all natural!

It is possible to get pregnant naturally. The doctor visits and everything really did give me a good experience to finding out more about my body. I’ve learned more in the last year about myself than in my entire lifetime. I’m grateful that I’m an adventurous person so I was able to try different methods on getting pregnant!

Some things I did differently should be posted here in depth but here’s a short summary:

– keep drinking those juices I listed and remember that the longer you wait to drink juices after they’ve been pressed or squeezed, the less nutrients you’ll get. The vegetable juices are an important part of my diet in my journey to getting pregnant.

– I started eating two enzymes. Enzymes help break down many molecules in our body and it all starts from the digestion process but there were two that I researched that helped with breaking down fibrins in the body. Who has fibrins? People with endometriosis and endometrioma. Many use these two enzymes for strokes and heart problems but I found out that you can use them to cure endometriosis and endometrioma. Some women have found that using them even in the first month has helped them relieve their pains of endometriosis. Risks? None. Why not try it? They are: Serrapeptase and Nattokinase.

– I started brewing chinese herbs. These are special herbs my sister brought back from Taiwan for me. They’re from a fertility expert in Taiwan. They warm up the body and ovaries and even if you don’t want to get pregnant, they have anti aging effects. No harm in trying right? I heard this lady’s track record is over 90% with pregnancy within the first 3 months of drinking the herbs. It was worth a try and I got pregnant just a month after taking the herbs. Not bad!

I will write more on each of the new things I’ve tried but now that I’m entering my second trimester, I thought I should share my experience with all of you and will go into detail.

16 weeks, and a baby girl!

Quote | This entry was posted in General, Health Foods, Infertility, Menstrual, Ovulation, Treatments and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to We’re Pregnant!…With Endometriosis and Endometrioma

1. Maura says:

What are the teas, how much did yOu consume and where can you get them?

What teas are you referring to? I didn’t mention any teas in my article… are you talking about the chinese herbs? They are traditional herb sachets that you cook in water from 2 cups of water until it cooks down to 1 cup but in terms of what is in there, I’m still trying to figure it out because it’s a secret mix from a doctor in Taiwan. My sister had her friend bring it back from taiwan. It’s $250 a month worth of herbs. I think it’s pretty worth it. Let me know if you’re interested. You drink it 3 days straight prior to your period and 3 days (every other day) after your period.

• Cindy says:

Can you give me the contact for this herbalist or how I can order the herbs? I would like to get pregnant in the next year or so and want to prepare my body for it. Thanks.

She is in taiwan…are you in taiwan?

• Cindy says:

No, I’m not in Taiwan. But would love to visit the doctor since I have plans to go there soon. I currently live in New York.

2. hmm says:

You’re brewing herbs so really it is tea, Maura is correct.

I guess to the Chinese it’s like drinkable meds instead of calling it tea so I was confused since to us, it’s a med, not a tea. I guess calling it a tea makes it sound WAY better!

3. Li says:

congratulations! just found your blog while searching for serrapeptase info, thanks for putting all this up!

4. Jumpingenie says:

Only tea is tea any thing else brewed is an infusion

5. kate smith says:

Please can you give me the link for the tea and what brand of tea is it? many thanks

Hi Kate,
      I don’t know the formula of the herbs from Taiwan and it’s only from Taiwan. However, I heard if you can get to a Chinese herbal store in chinatown like in Los Angeles, New York, or wherever you are, ask them to give you a recipe for “ovary warming” and that should help. I’m still trying to find out if we can get those herbs from Taiwan! I think it would help a lot but in the meantime, try the endo diet and the juices. I did those for a while to change my body and it worked!

6. Ksyda says:

Hi hoghugs
    It very nice information out here. I have a sever endometriosis. My doctor said IVF is the only way to have a child but because of the cost that I cannot afford right now so I try to search on how to get pregnant naturally with endo. And I see your journey which very impressive. If you could pls email me the diet and all that you take. I have start some change it difficult but I will do it.

Hi there,Pretty similar situation with me but don’t give up. My diet is on this website… Please read through the Treatments section and you will find all the foods I ate…juices are very important…fresh juice, not the pasteurized stuff at the markets…

• Rain (Frustrated by Endometriosis) says:

Hi Hoghugs,

I’ll be travelling to Taiwan soon, can you kindly pass me the contact of the Chinese herbalist? How many months long did you take the herbal drink before you were pregnant? A one month course costs 250, but is actually only 6 doses right? You mentioned 3 days in a row before your period and 3 days every other day after your period. I have a similar situation to you and have been trying to get pregnant for 4 years now. I have a chocolate cyst that has grown from 2cm to now 4cm and my gynaecologist is recommending that I do surgery to remove the cyst and try to get pregnant after the surgery. Did your endometriosis completely go away with your juicing and diet changes? Did you have large chocolate cysts?

I’m a little frustrated because over the last month I tried to take twice a day 2 glasses of water mixed with 2 tea spoons apple cider vinegar and 1 tea spoon molasses, and 1 glass of water mixed with wheatgrass. I also switched to a vegan diet of boiled veggies, some light carbs like noodles and rice and some fish. After my last ultrasound my chocolate cyst was still around 4cm and didn’t shrink at all.

This month, I just started taking a glass of fresh broccoli, cucumber, ginger and lemon juice in the morning. During the day I drink 2 glasses of green tea, 2 glasses of 1/2 teaspoon baking soda mixed with water, and 1 glass of water mixed with 2 tea spoons apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon molasses. I keeping on the vegan diet but minimising the carbs where possible. I really want to get pregnant naturally and avoid surgery if possible. Thanks for the advice and referral.

Hi Rain, please look at my Endo Diet posts and the one on Serrapeptase and Nattokinase! Don’t do surgery. My cysts were way bigger than yours and they shrunk. My first period became pain free after the diet and the supplements. It works pretty fast (2-3 months at the most) for you to feel the effects. It’s definitely worth trying without doing surgery. Please do not eat noodles! They are processed food! You can eat brown rice or millet or any whole grains that don’t produce estrogen but don’t eat noodles or bread! Being vegan is NOT enough! Please read my posts and if you do follow it, please come back and let us know how you feel!

7. juli says:

can you please give me more info about shrinking uterine fibroids. I have 2 and I will like to shrink them. Please help me I will like to have a baby

8. natz says:

hey ..my endometrioma shrunk…totally disappeared!!!!!! i believ spirulina did th etrick along with taking out alot of chicken and meet from my diet..next I am praying to get pregnant!!!!!!
    Thanks for your info

9. Myla says:

If you dont mind Can you pls took a picture of the package of chinese herbs you drink so i can look here in chinese stores thank you

10. Hopefully says:

How do you use spirulina. Do u juice it.

11. daily says:

Were,is your last post posted at??

12. daily says:

Hoghugs congratulations by the way,I had a tbal rversal,done I 2010 got an hsg done and they @re blocked with scar tissue,ive been taking serrapeptase and Chinese herbs for about three Weeks ,is there anything u recommende?

I have put all my diet and supplements on this blog. Feel free to read everything! Let me know if you have questions later.

• Laura says:

Hi, I was recently told that I have endometrioma and Iwould need surgery. But I don’t want to do that, I’d rather do natural remedies, Please tell me how I get to your blog. Above link isn’t working thanks…

Try going directly to hoghugs.com. Or click on upper left hand corner right on hoghugs logo. Thanks !

13. Can I simply just say what a comfort to find someone who actually
    understands what they’re discussing on the net.
    You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light
    and make it important. More and more people have to check this
    out and understand this side of the story. I can’t believe you’re not more popular
    since you definitely possess the gift.

14. Ntianu says:

How can one contact the fertility expert in Taiwan please?

15. Susan says:

This has been one of the articles I return to whenever I feel overwhelmed about the presence of my chocolate cyst… I have started taking Nattokinase and Serrapeptase, and crossing my fingers that they work for me as much as they worked for you…

I am just wondering… will collagen supplements worsen my chocolate cysts? I have just received a bottle from a friend and am planning to take them owing to my joint pains and increased hair fall….

Would appreciate any advise you can give.

Thanks.

16. Amber says:

Hi there,

Kindly share the details of the fertility expert in Taiwan. I would like to visit the expert. I live in Asia .

Thanks

17. Riy says:

What was the baking soda remedy? I cant find it on your blog