Drinks for Fertility and Treating Endometriosis, Endometrioma

I’ve made up some concoctions to drink while treating my endometriosis as well as getting pregnant. I’ve had these juices for a while now and they are super effective at shrinking those cysts and for those of you trying to get pregnant, it’ll prepare your uterus, ovaries, and tubes beautifully. And yes, these really do taste fantastic!

1. kale, spinach, apple, carrot, wheatgrass, lemon
  10. lemon, ginger, apple, cucumber, basil
  11. acai, blueberry, cucumber, apple, mint
  12. pineapple, orange, cucumber
  13. kale, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, cucumber, guanabana, peach
  14. acai, blueberry, cucumber, strawberry, apple, mint
  15. grapefruit
  16. cucumber, celery, aloe vera, cilantro or coriander, parsley, garlic, milk thistle
  17. kale, apple, grapefruit, coriander or cilantro, ginger, lemon
  18. pear, kale, ginger, dandelion, lemon
  19. kale, cucumber celery, dandelion, lemon, milk thistle

You’ll see many variations of the juices and that’s because I enjoy variety. Enjoy this variety and I’ll add more when I dream of new concoctions. I have a large glass every morning, noon, and night. I drink at least 1 liter of juice a day to combat my endo and to get pregnant. Not only will this benefit “anyone’s” healthy, it’s especially potent and strong for people who do want to get pregnant. Each ingredient has their usage and I’ll go through these later in my future posts. In the meantime, get juicing!

This entry was posted in General, Health Foods, Infertility, Menstrual, Ovulation, Treatments and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Drinks for Fertility and Treating Endometriosis, Endometrioma

1. Ahuva says:

In trying to get rid of a fibroid due to estrogen dominance and having read that even vegetables/fruits that are high in phyto estrogens (hence soya not recommended), I was avoiding parsley, carrot, apples, cucumber which I read were considered high in phytoestrogens as well (albeit not as much as soya). I was wondering what you thought of that given they do appear in your juices. Thanks for such a good and helpful site.

Apples, parsley, carrots and cucumbers has been listed in some areas as high in phytoestrogens and in others as balancers of hormones. You can’t avoid all phytoestrogens if it helps gives you antioxidants. My mom is a survivor of cancer and when the doctor sent her home with no hope, we put on her on raw diet along with three doses of apple, carrots, cucumber and celery juice. Her tumors went away. Endo and fibroid is considered a kind of tumor and if your body’s immune system is strong enough, you wouldn’t get these in the first place. Tofu on the other hand and soy products have really no benefit. I’ve checked and it seems more of a marketing gimmmick than anything else. Vegetarians get protein from it but aside from that, it’s super high in estrogen. Avoid soy for sure.

• Ahuva says:

That is amazing that your mother’s tumour disappeared with juices. It’s the first time I hear first hand testimony.The thing is, I was into juicing for a long time, even when I didn’t have the fibroid and I still got the fibroid. I used apples (and lemons – citrus are good anti-estrogen fruits) in each drink to make it drinkable and when I read that apples should be avoided in an low estrogen diet, I concluded maybe that’s why inspite of juicing I still got the fibroid. You’re right we need the antioxidants but perhaps we should put together a list of those fruits & veg that are high in antioxidants but low estrongen-wise. Another thing is that since pesticides make xenoestrogens unless the fruits & veg are organic we may be putting too many in our body when juicing since we are having more of them this way. That’s another thing that should be looked into what is the best way to wash these to get rid of as many pesticides as possible since organic produce is not always availabe and limited in choice (and expensive), at least not where I live.

It was juicing combined with everything else that I ate. I avoided all estrogen producing foods which means no red meats, mostly seafood, lots of greens and then I also went gluten free. It’s a lot of changes. Take a look at my post with the Endometriosis Diet. It involves a lot of lifestyle food changes. Everything together made it all work!

2. ish says:

Will definately try them!!

3. Pingback: Endometriomas and Endometriosis After Pregnancy | HogHugs

4. Marcel says:

Hi, There’s no doubt that your website could be having web browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful website!

5. chezelle says:

How much of each ingredient are put into the juice recipes?

Not exact everytime. You can adjust to your liking and taste. For stuff like lemon and mint, I only put a splash. Other stuff can be equal amounts but it’s hard to do when you juice veges on your own since vegetables don’t come in equal liquid increments. As long as you have everything in there, you’ll be fine. It’s really not a science. Adjust to your taste liking and you’ll receive the health benefits…

6. Mayla says:

Great help!
    Want to ask if your juicing do you include the skin of the fruits like lemon and orange?

Is it ok to use blender instead?

I don’t include the skin for citrus fruits because they’ll taste bitter! I use a juicer especially for those instead. The ones that twirl….

7. Mardiana Halim Jamal says:

I would to know more this product.

8. Parmie says:

Hello,

Looking forward to start making these juices 🙂 Are you using a juicing machine for these juices? I don’t currently have one but would be willing to invest in one. Can anyone recommend me a brand or model that works well for these juices?

Thanks in advance!

GE from walmart that is 800 watts for $60 works wonders!

• Parmie says:

Thank you hoghugs! I am battling with a large endometrioma and was wondering how quickly this “diet” works? I have been and am currently eating gluten free, no red meats, no dairy and limiting my sugar considerably. The juicing has really just began. Trying to avoid a surgery 😦 Thanks in advance!

Hi, congrats! You’re doing all the right things! Did you add in the supplements I suggested? Substitute indol-3-carbinol for DIM and if you do ALL that, no cheating and take the supplements, I think you’ll see changes in about 3 months but some people have been pain free after 2 months. I think that’s pretty huge. I’d say anything to avoid surgery. Surgery only burns through ovarian cells and once those surfaces are burned, they cannot release eggs for ovulation anymore. I would say keep on the diet for 6 months and go back for an ultrasound. See how you feel when your period comes month to month. Is it decreasing in pain? Also, don’t eat cold items during your period. It worsens the pain and it’s actually not good to eat cold during periods. Try to eliminate all refined sugars. Go with organic raw sugar in brown form if you can. Unnatural sugar is a big no. It’s hard but hey, if with this you can avoid surgery, why not right? Use it like a treatment …like medicine except it’s better. It’ll actually make you healthier. Many people do surgery only to have the cysts come back again and again. This is because their eating habits are so horrible. The body wants to produce all these cyst and endo due to estrogen. The only way to say goodbye once and for all is not to feed your body estrogen and it won’t produce it! Good luck and please update us on your results!

9. thank you so much for all your information. you have helped me greatly. I did my surgery only to have the cyst reappear because I didnt change my diet.Now I have elimanated chicken pork beef just fish and vegetables and serrapeptase and I have been pain free for 4 weeks now plus my PMS has gone. My period came and it was so scanty and no clots!!! can u believe that, thanks for sharing all this information.

I’m so glad I could help! So many people resort to surgery but that’s not going to fix anything in the long run! I’m so happy for you! Keep it up! You’re brave and you are persistent in changing your diet so that’s why it works so well for you.

10. Mayla says:

I notice you dont use banana.
    Can i add banana?

11. Sehr schöne und informative Artikel aus jedem Blickwinkel. Bitte senden Sie mehr!

12. Kristal says:

What’s up Dear, are you really visiting this site daily, if so after that you will definitely get nice experience.

13. maria says:

Hello..thrice im fond making juices..first was parsley,coriander,cuvumber,melon,celery,green apple..2nd was the same i just add tomatoe,red apple and carrot,3rd was parsley,coriander,mint leaves,cucumber,guava,mango,orange and carrot..the question is is it good what i am doing to mixed everything..the juice was really nice and tasty…what benefit i can get from these juices..i hope i can get pregnant also..thanks and more power!

14. Ikibah Charity says:

pls ma which of theses juice can be used to shrink or prevent the growth of fibdoid?

Please read entire blog. It is not about only using drinks. You must change your entire diet and take supplements. Thanks.

15. Pingback: Your Juices to Shrink Endometriosis and Increase Fertility May be Easier than You Think | HogHugs

16. Myla says:

Hi can i use banana? Or it may increase estrogen too?

17. julie says:

hi does lemon food for endomtriosis

18. julie says:

does lemon increase in fertility?

19. julie says:

how do i being irregular menstrual back

20. daily says:

Can you buy the juices already made?

21. Pingu says:

Hi, I have been suffering from the Endo and Adeno since 5 years ago, My Gynae want to do Hysterectomy. I really wan to try out what you have tried. Do you drink the juice only or with the fiber?

22. Deborah says:

Hi how long have you been drinking these juices for the endo? when did you start noticing that it was working? I had surgery back in may for endometriosis but it just came back and I’m trying to deal with the pain. I don’t want to go through another surgery.

23. Linda Adel says:

i have been juicing for some time now and i mix carrots,beet, celery, parsely, cucumber to get my juice. i have changed my diet to vegetable and fruits and no sugar or flour base food. i wish to know if this juicing and change of diet will help to shrinking the submocusal fibriod that i ve and unblock my tubes. can you please give me more tips of how to unblock fallopian tube?
    thanks

Hi Linda,

Unblocking tubes is a simple procedure at the OB office, not really invasive and won’t harm you at all. Juicing however WILL help with fibroids as well as endometriosis. In addition, I suggest you take a supplement called DIM plus by Nature’s Way. It’s sold on Amazon. This will help with the estrogen dominance problem that we all have. Good luck and keep us updated!

24. meng says:

isnt vitex could also help in regulating your hormones and could shrink your fibroids