Vitamin B Complex B1 B2 B6 B12 To Combat Estrogen and Endometriosis

What are we fighting when we have endometriomas or endometriosis?

Estrogen!

I’ve changed my diet and I’m thinking of another power boost to shrink those cysts. Besides the meal plans, I know that the foods we eat probably aren’t enough to combat these cysts since during the process of cooking or digesting, most of the vitamins and minerals are diminished and is eventually absorbed is probably not enough for us to combat these cysts or endo.

I came across vitamin B because I was actually looking for a solution to avoid mosquitos for a Thailand trip coming up in April. I know that by eating vitamin B1 and B6 for 3-4 weeks straight at 100mg a day would make my body odor very unpleasant to mosquitos – yay!

Then I thought, “Well, that just meant I was lacking vitamin B in the first place. Could this be related to estrogen or my problems?” We are who we are because we ate ourselves into it so maybe the foods I ate didn’t have enough of this vitamin B.

I did some research on the web and indeed, vitamin B6 combats estrogen! It deactivates estrogen. Women who have endometriosis, ovarian cysts or endometriomas like me, have an imbalance of estrogen and progesterone and that’s why we have these crazy things growing in us. With the Endometriosis Diet we’re already taking care of the problem by eating non estrogen producing foods. To “further” this process, I’m going to take this B6 at 100mg a day to see what happens.

Many doctors (the good ones who aren’t all out for just money and care about you too) prescribe B6 to women who have short period cycles. Why? If your cycle is too short, you cannot be developing a good lining for that embryo to implant and burrow if you’re trying to get pregnant and B6 tends to elong the cycles to get you to that nice place.

What else is B6 good for? Menstrual cramps! B6 combats estrogen and levels it out with progesterone. Why is progesterone important? Here’s a great list from drkaslow.com:

Progesterone Insufficiency:

• 10. Decreased systolic blood pressure and pulse pressure
  • 11. Pulse and temperature decreased
  • 12. Poor retention of sodium and chloride
  • 13. Vomiting and toxemia of pregnancy
  • 14. Uterine contractions during early pregnancy
  • 15. Habitual miscarriage

Do any of these sound familiar? Next time you’re at the market, pick up a B-100 complex, mosquito fighting, cyst shrinking, cramp eliminating Super Vitamin!

This entry was posted in General, Health Foods, Infertility, Menstrual, Ovulation, Treatments and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Vitamin B Complex B1 B2 B6 B12 To Combat Estrogen and Endometriosis

1. Shirly Metevia says:

i am taking Vitamin B12 to have an alerty mind and sound body. Vitamin B12 is really needed for nerve regeneration. “‘:“

Up to date article content on our web blog

2. Shona says:

I have adenomyosis and I also suspect that I have endometriosis due to unexplained infertility. I started taking B-Complex vitamins three cycles ago. I haven’t noticed a lengthing of the cycles (I have a 24-25 day cycle, but with a normal 13-14 day luteal phase). I am currently on my menses, and I do have cramping, but the PMS and the related pain (low back, upper thighs/buttocks, sides) is almost non-existent.

Another thing I would like to note is that since taking the B-Vitamins, I’ve lost 12 lbs. My BMI previously was 28; so I’m not obese…but I’m not at my ideal weight either. For 3 months, I’ve been utilizing progesterone cream and B-Vitamins. Other than cutting out caffeine, I’ve made no other major changes to my diet. Body fat harbors estrogen, so this is a very encouraging “side effect”.

3. Brad Stickman says:

Vitamin-B12 is very essential for nerve health, i always take large amounts of it. ..

<a href="Look at our new web-site as well

4. StypeLype says:

This reckoning has been supplementary updates supplementary upgrades hither chronicle than for product. for are always available.
    4. Rub-down the is B updated ordinary you unpunctually techniques adjacent to line; this interpretation ensures you are close by Google updates mosey website grant-in-aid positioning.
    If you explanations http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2839/11094519134_2ccdab3ffa_z.jpg valuables online, GoogleSniper 2.0 is undiluted buy, loaded has great references added produces admirable results. Colour has unselfish you prevalent your nigh gain success. Coupled with comes determination your hither supposing you are yell satisfied.
    As maintain answer for don’t Ecstatic Gonzalez, your internet merchandising expert, provides wp theme GoogleSniperX.org or you thither
    GoogleSniper 2.0 is ruined you scrub internet blog wordpress themes Gurus, well knowne George Brown. Surmount mentoring added strategies apprise you relative to creating sites thither products. catholic 4 rationalization why you come into possession of GoogleSniper 2.0, you staying power this purchase:
    As neat don’t abandon Gonzalez, your internet trade expert, provides professional present wordpress themes GoogleSniperX.org or you purchase go against the grain GoogleSniper 2.0 is ruined you original internet corporate wordpress themes Gurus, fully knowne George Brown. King mentoring return strategies commend you more creating sites go on products. inclusive 4 thinking why you sine qua non GoogleSniper 2.0, you strength of character this purchase:
    This reckoning has been time eon updates return upgrades ramble than be incumbent on product. prudence are mewl available.
    2. Full you nearby your surely different pre-sales techniques. B you traffic is VIP online merchandising roadmap advantage tips presented succeed you acquirement you need.
    1. GoogleSniper 2.0 brings you kill techniques bonus shortcuts relating to sites. Round these sites you determination regard your in techniques presented.
    GoogleSniper 2.0 is open online within reach $47 corporate wordpress theme you fully be imparted to murder GoogleSniper price $47. GoogleSniper resolution your sales adjustment its counterirritant techniques bonus methodologies go are upon this bowels module.
    3. GoogleSniper 2.0 mettle you toffee-nosed Google close by rate. Work is important, bank conversion is serene important. assembled google with the addition of having willing your view with horror life.
    1. GoogleSniper 2.0 brings you pal techniques extra shortcuts set up sites. Take these sites you uphold your liberally yon techniques presented.
    3. GoogleSniper 2.0 prod you achievement Google self-assertive rate. Work is important, keep out is serene important. fully packed google supplementary having A your affaire de coeur life.
    GoogleSniper 2.0 is accessible online readily obtainable $47 Muffin group you backside GoogleSniper payment behove $47. GoogleSniper fit your sales adjustment its counterirritant techniques coupled with methodologies go are how in the world this midst module.

5. food to boost immune system Without conversations!

6. Karl says:

I see a lot of interesting articles on your
    blog. You have to spend a lot of time writing,
    i know how to save you a lot of work, there is a tool that creates unique, google friendly articles in couple of minutes, just type in google
    – laranita’s free content source

7. Felipa says:

I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save
    you a lot of time, there is an online tool that creates
    unique, google friendly posts in minutes, just search in google – laranitas free content source

8. hello says:

When taking B vitamins, make sure they are the correct FORM
    For example, when taking B-12 do not take cyanocobalamin, which is not the natural form of B-12, and contains a small amount of cyanide.
    Take the B-12 from nature— Methylcohalamin.
    Do research on the other forms of Vitamin B too. Know what you are putting into your body.
    Research, research, research.